Thursday 3 March 2011

Alice

I wrapped up the collage box and have sent it on its way to Monika
I will now get to work on that collage

but first.......I have another date night tonight!
(Monday, we went to a private preview party at the National Gallery and then dinner at Terroir)
My lovely S. somehow got us tickets to the new ballet, Alice in Wonderland at the Royal Opera House, which we will see tonight.
The Gala preview was this past Monday.


the shows are all sold out
but we were able to get a pair of tickets........probably in the clouds
so.......for Valentine’s Day, I gave S. these French mother of pearl opera glasses;
I am sure we will need them!




the sun is shining, but boy is there a strong, arctic (or Siberian?) wind blowing!
hope it is at least shining where you are!

__a

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful glasses!

    Too much sun here - no rain for months.

    ReplyDelete