Thursday 10 February 2011

valentines

I finally finished a couple of heart pieces to put in the café next door



almost missed my deadline!
they take so much longer than I think they will......
but I like they way they came out
hope everyone else does too!
I am going to try and maybe do a couple more
maybe make them less elaborate (if possible) so they won't take so long






it is a grey and rainy, rainy, rainy day today
boo

and now.......back away form the computer, Anne - and get to work!!
so much to do.........
so little focus

thank you to each one of you that takes the time to come by my blog - and especially to leave a message

and a BIG HELLO to those of you who have recently started “following” my blog
welcome -

really appreciate all of you

__a

3 comments:

  1. These are quite exquisite Anne ...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I would so like to visit your cafe next door :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Valentine's Day, Anne. These hearts are so pretty. You really have a good work ethic when it comes to your artwork. I admire that.

    ReplyDelete