Thursday 9 December 2010

finished

well, here it is!
yes, I know the photos are terrible
it doesn’t have quite the emotion I originally wanted; but think I like the way it turned out anyway
now, let's hope someone else does!
the show it is going into is to raise money for a local group:




it is a very chilly and sunny day today - I am off to Brighton to see if there is anything that
I cannot live without - or would make a nice gift for someone...........

tomorrow; it’s on to my in-laws for the weekend,
so hope everyone has a lovely weekend of their own

thank you so much for stopping by
__a

4 comments:

  1. That's great, Anne, and for a good cause. I hope you find a gift for yourself or for someone else in Brighton. Personally, if I was a family member on your gift list, I'd be thrilled to receive something YOU made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the texture is fab on this ....i clicked on the pic from the last post and enlarged it .....you can really appreciate it then .....hope you had fun in Brighton...x

    ReplyDelete