Friday 24 June 2011

well, who’d have thought?

I finished the woodpecker!
haha


almost forgot to take pictures of it
to show what it ended up like
I think it turned out kind of sweet
I hope my mother-in-law likes it
I hope it cheers her up just a teeny bit




but.......where the heck did all those shadows come from?
I know the actual piece will be shadowy
since it isn’t flat
but I always seem to have mystery shadows at the edges
when there aren’t any I notice while taking the photos
sheesh

anyway.......
it is actually sunny out today
first day in quite a while
so am going to go out and enjoy it!
got my latest Cloth,Paper,Scissors
so will sit outside and peruse that
(thank goodness for International subscriptions)

hope everyone has a nice weekend
and a burst of creativity!

thanks so much for being here.........
__a

2 comments:

  1. that's such a great piece Anne .....lovely .....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother-in-law is going to be so happy when you give her this piece. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete